The 6 Top Watch Boxes for Men
The 6 Top Watch Boxes for Men
Watch Boxes are a necessity to men who have quite the watch collection and care to keep them in order. By providing a way to ensure your watches are kept in the best condition possible or even just having a place to leave them after a hard-working day, a watch box is worth that extra spending as a personal investment or a beloved gift. Whether you are looking one that holds a vast collection or one perfect for travelling, these top six watch boxes will have what you need.
1. Wolf Designs Watch Box with Drawer, £134.00 This watch box provides a comprehensive solution for organising your watch collection. With plenty of space for 10 models and a complementary drawer for collar studs, cufflinks and rings, wolf designs’ watch box at £134 offers an inclusive and stylish approach to storage. The handcrafted, pebble finish exterior is combined with a tempered glass lid and a lock and key to create a truly sharp design. Our favourite is the classic black and grey, although this best seller also comes in a warmer brown and orange or bold black and purple.
2. The Blake Watch Roll, £52.00 Perfect for the travelling gentleman who wants to keep his watch collection in order, the Blake watch roll is compact and can hold up to five pieces. The stylish purple interior contrasting with the outer black pebble grain leather makes this watch box stand out for all the right reasons. At only £52, its value is in it’s ease in protecting your watches whilst you’re on the go, or can be the perfect gift for the man who isn’t afraid to be bold.
3. The Savoy Watch Box, £118.00 The black silk lining inside this sturdy, jet-black watch box is the epitome of luxury watch boxes. Fitting up to 5 watches, the savoy offers a tempered glass-viewing window for admiration of your collection whilst retaining an authentic and classic appearance. Available in an additional oaky brown ‘burlwood’, this is a subtle yet charming gift allowing him to store his watches in the finest way.
4. Wolf Designs Five Piece Watch Box, £60 This watch box is ideal if in need of versatility, perfect for storage of up to five watches at home or on the go. The solid black wood contrasts with the ornate silver silk interior, which can be seen through the sturdy glass lid, making its appearance seem significantly more expensive than only £60. Like the other Wolf Design models, it’s also available in a brown and orange combination.
5. Wolf Designs Fifteen Piece Watch Box, £118 For those with an extensive watch collection and a lack of places to keep them, this Wolf Designs fifteen piece watch box is suitable for any collector. Whilst providing overwhelming storage space, this model remains compact and offers ideal organisation of a noble collection in a way deserved. The box has the statement Wolf Designs scheme of a black exterior and silver silk lining making it a desirable necessity for a man proud of his vast selection of watches.
6. Wolf Designs Ten Piece Watch Box, £88 If in search of a compromise between the five piece and the fifteen, this classic Wolf Design ten piece watch box is what you need. With the traditional appearance of a Wolf Design model but an intermediate option in terms of size, this watch box provides storage in good taste and high quality.